- Latest development in Aluminium lift & slide doors
- Thermally broken frame profile
- Single, Double or Triple track options
- Slim interlocking profiles for maximum glass
- Monorail solution for glass into the outer frame on fixed panels
- Factory finished PPC to RAL | Textured powder coating | Anodised
- Individual Panel sizes up to 3200mm wide & 3500mm High, or 3500mm wide & 3200mm high
- Lifetime homes compliant & PASSIVE versions possible
- Hidden locking mechanisms with unique cover plates
- Soft close mechanisms available
- Locking pins can be mounted to the sliding leaf instead of the outer frame
- Vast range of matching solutions for Windows & Sliding doors
- Double-glazed & Triple-glazed options
- Competitive pricing
- Complete level threshold solutions
- Soft close & motorisation options available
The latest development in aluminium lift & slide doors
The Schueco ASE 60 / 80 Lift and slide door is taking the lead as the preferred market solution for lift and slide doors.
The system has been developed with a fresh approach, providing a solution which irons out so many of the small detailing flaws, opening up unlimited design possibilities. It has a slimmer standard sash sight-line than any other standard lift and slide door on the market and has a minimal 40mm interlocking profile.
Choice of 60mm or 80mm depth to suit thermal, acoustic, and specialised glass requirements.
Passive level is also possible with the ASE 80 HI Variant.
The system boasts huge size capabilities with panels up to 3200mm wide and 3500mm high (or 3500mm wide and 3200mm high) and with double or triple glazing.
Lifetime homes compliant thresholds are standard.
All static elements of the frame and track are neatly concealed with a new enclosing trim.
Hidden locking mechanisms with a neat finishing trim make the open panels more minimal and better looking.
When selecting Schueco for your project, we can compliment the rest of your requirements through additional products including Windows, Folding Sliding doors and glazed facades.
Our production partners operate with CNC controlled production and provide a very efficient service enabling production times of 30-35 days from point of order + delivery for most solutions in most RAL colours.
Colours and finishes
What our customers think
Tony Harrison RIBA – Director Design 4 architecture
“Our house has been transformed thanks to Vinco!”
The whole experience with Vinco Windows group, from the initial site meeting and competitive quote, through to the efficient and prompt delivery and fitting of the window and door package was one of the smoothest we have ever encountered.
We will certainly be using them again and I would highly recommend this company for the supply and fitting of high quality doors and windows.
Tony Harrison RIBA - Director Design 4 architecture
Richard Flewitt & Elaine Beere
“A* from start to finish”
We were very happy with Matt and Vinco from the outset of the process through to fitting – our new windows look fab!!
We have fitted contemporary black Alu-clad windows to a two-hundred year old barn, so getting the mix right of old and new was essential, as was measuring and fitting plumb, square windows to historical, non-plumb window openings! Matt was instrumental in helping us to make sure we have the right windows for our needs and kept us updated throughout the manufacturing process. The fitters were extremely efficient and professional – we will definitely be talking to Vinco when we do our next conversion.
Richard Flewitt & Elaine Beere
Understanding and exceeding our customers’ expectations is at
the heart of everything we do. We offer a range of services from
intial site survey to final installation