- Slimline steel heritage style windows
- Slim thermally broken profiles
- Traditional steel features
- PAS 24 Certification for casement & fixed lights
- Powder coated to large selection of RAL colours
- Weather tested to BS 6375 Part 1:2009
- Polyamide thermal break provides enhanced thermal performance
- Designed as a direct replacement for steel windows
- 316 marine grade stainless steel hardware options
- Double glazed U-value = 1.5W/m2K when using a 1.0 centre pane glass unit
- Heritage & Art Deco hardware options
- Significant savings against steel windows
- Approved for listed buildings (always submit to planners if your building is listed)
- Available in fixed, tilt & turn, side hung or top hung open out casements
- Single or dual colour marine quality polyester powder coat as standard
The ideal solution for heritage applications such as listed building renovations & large scale replica-refurbishment projects.
The Aluco Steel Look Window is designed to be built as a series of horizontal modules which can be stacked using horizontal couplers to form a multi-part window featuring a specially design drip bar between modules.
Aluco Steel Look profiles utilise Smart’s innovative polyamide thermal break technology which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and the warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of a product and is designed to meet the exacting requirements of Document L 2010.
Products are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, dual colour, Smart’s Sensations textured, and Alchemy anodised effect finishes.
The Aluco Steel Look window & door ranges both feature the slim profiles and sight lines that are associated with traditional steel doors and windows. However, the system’s timeless elegance is also accompanied by the outstanding thermal performance of a modern aluminium system – each delivering a ‘B’ Energy Rating.
Aluco windows are available in a number of formats, including fixed-pane, sash, top-hung, side-hung casement, pivot, and tilt and turn. These different options may be installed in a combination of horizontal modules, which are stacked using our coupling options to form a multi-part window.
Colours and finishes
What our customers think
Tony Harrison RIBA – Director Design 4 architecture
“Our house has been transformed thanks to Vinco!”
The whole experience with Vinco Windows group, from the initial site meeting and competitive quote, through to the efficient and prompt delivery and fitting of the window and door package was one of the smoothest we have ever encountered.
We will certainly be using them again and I would highly recommend this company for the supply and fitting of high quality doors and windows.
Tony Harrison RIBA - Director Design 4 architecture
Richard Flewitt & Elaine Beere
“A* from start to finish”
We were very happy with Matt and Vinco from the outset of the process through to fitting – our new windows look fab!!
We have fitted contemporary black Alu-clad windows to a two-hundred year old barn, so getting the mix right of old and new was essential, as was measuring and fitting plumb, square windows to historical, non-plumb window openings! Matt was instrumental in helping us to make sure we have the right windows for our needs and kept us updated throughout the manufacturing process. The fitters were extremely efficient and professional – we will definitely be talking to Vinco when we do our next conversion.
Richard Flewitt & Elaine Beere
Understanding and exceeding our customers’ expectations is at
the heart of everything we do. We offer a range of services from
intial site survey to final installation