We provide a range of services to meet our
customers’ requirements & exceed their expectations
Customer service and care is at the heart of what we do. We understand the need for a continued level of communication, care and attention to all aspects of business. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a range of services and solutions to our clients and partners.
At Vinco we have a large spread of customers from experienced trade re-sellers, architects, developers right through to the public / domestic buyer. As a result we have structured our pricing and services around 3 main solutions. We always extend a warm welcome and a continued professional level of advice, guidance, and ALWAYS with a CONSISTENT high level of communication.
- Large Trade discounts on purchase only (all details finalised by the customer directly). This is targeted at experienced trade partners or individuals that understand the requirements for industry and also with product experience. Guidance is provided and standardised detailing is clear from our product manuals.
- Consultation, design and supply. In many cases people still prefer to use their own builders or installers to fit the products.
- With Managed supply, we consult with you on your project in detail, guide you to solutions and prepare working drawings of the products on order.
- A more comprehensive level of “customer” order management and guidance throughout the process.
Complete supply and installation:
- Our preferred service of full consultation, design, supply, installation and commissioning.
- With this package, we consult with you on your project in detail, guide you to solutions and prepare working drawings of the products on order. Our installation teams will co-ordinate with the site and we will undertake site visits and surveys where required or requested (*Surveys subject to fee*). Our highly trained and experienced installers will manage the handling of all materials on site right up until the point of completion with diligent care and respect.
- For commercial contracts Vinco can offer payment terms (subject to insurance) and our contracts team are experienced in managing and coordinating all aspects of project management and health and safety.
We are often requested to undertake a survey of our clients existing or newly prepared openings. Vinco are pleased to offer this service to give our clients re-assurance of the correctly sized products arriving to site. Where complex screens are involved this is must! Surveys are provided for a fee after the placing of an order with Vinco. Please contact us for more information on fees and the locations we service.
Signing off complicated factory schedules can leave you vulnerable to error (especially on domestic orders). To prevent this we offer a design service in which we provide you with A3 window design drawings and a clear easy to follow specification.
For commercial or architectural contracts, more comprehensive levels of detailing are offered to ensure all aspects the window design and installation match those intended for the project.
One of the biggest strengths of Vinco is our ability to provide a full supply and installation service. This means we have control over not only all of the design and supply aspects, but we manage the product and take responsibility for it in every way until handover.
We remove the “grey areas” from alternative suppliers with disconnected “registered” or “approved” installers. From many years of experience we know that this leaves your project open to mismanagement and communication issues leading to a tarnished client experience.
All of our installers have many years of experience and are considerate to the products as well as the project and customer.
What our customers think
Tony Harrison RIBA – Director Design 4 architecture
“Our house has been transformed thanks to Vinco!”
The whole experience with Vinco Windows group, from the initial site meeting and competitive quote, through to the efficient and prompt delivery and fitting of the window and door package was one of the smoothest we have ever encountered.
We will certainly be using them again and I would highly recommend this company for the supply and fitting of high quality doors and windows.
Tony Harrison RIBA - Director Design 4 architecture
Richard Flewitt & Elaine Beere
“A* from start to finish”
We were very happy with Matt and Vinco from the outset of the process through to fitting – our new windows look fab!!
We have fitted contemporary black Alu-clad windows to a two-hundred year old barn, so getting the mix right of old and new was essential, as was measuring and fitting plumb, square windows to historical, non-plumb window openings! Matt was instrumental in helping us to make sure we have the right windows for our needs and kept us updated throughout the manufacturing process. The fitters were extremely efficient and professional – we will definitely be talking to Vinco when we do our next conversion.